Teys Australia operates six beef processing plants located across the Eastern seaboard of Australia are one of the largest beef production facilities in Australia and internationally.
We are seeking experienced Warehouse Clerk and Quality control officers to start immediately at our renowned facility just 15kms from the CBD.
Quality Assurance / Control Officers
- Responsible for investigating issues, sensory evaluation, audits and adhoc duties.
- Manage incoming goods within the warehouse
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business to achieve company objectives
- Keep systems up to date and take on specific responsibilities
- Ensure Quality control meets industry standards
Hourly Rates: $22.72 p.h
- Previous experience with QA/QC in a large warehousing / manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn internal systems quickly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
The core duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Data entry and coordination of dock operations
- Effectively multi tasking competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Creating an atmosphere of Teamwork and Harmony amongst the team
- Contributing to the elimination of risks to health and safety and providing initiatives towards positive safety behaviours and culture
Suitable candidates will have:
- Completed year 12 studies or TAFE equivalent
- Experience in the Warehousing industry OR data entry experience
- Satisfactory Numeracy and Literacy comprehension skills
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Must be physically fit
Salary range - $22.72 p.h
What do we offer our staff?
- A permanent full time position attracting permanent leave entitlements
- Immediate start following due process
- Safe friendly team working environments
- On the job training upskilling
- Supportive Managers Supervisors
- Environmentally friendly work practices
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria , please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **