- Monday to Friday (& flexibility with potential for overtime or weekend work for the right candidate).
- Attractive Salary; offering attendance bonus
- Career development
- Full time
- Uniform supplied
- Work-life balance
- Months of work booked in advance
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role:
We are looking for experienced Welders & Steel Fabricators for full-time permanent opportunities in Toowoomba.
These roles will have you working 6.30am to 3.30am Monday to Friday (great work/life balance) in the workshop on the outskirts of Toowoomba.
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years experience as a Alloy Welder or Steel Metal Fabricator; trade certificate is desired but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Time & target focus to contribute to your team's targets
- Physically fit & able.
- Reliable & honest.
- Ability to work within a team and work unsupervised.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and multi-task effectively.
- A keen interest to build a strong and sustainable career
- Willingness to learn
- Your uniform supplied
- The leadership team are engaging and supportive - you will enjoy going to work everyday
- Car parking onsite
- Training and development
- Relaxed lifestyle - the role is located in Toowoomba - time to escape the city chaos