Are you seeking a full time, permanent job?
Want a job in a growing industry with career progression opportunities?
If you are reliable and hardworking and can commit to working safely and following procedures in a physical job, we would like to hear from you.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum 38 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
Successful candidates will complete the following:
- Weld up structural steel as per detail shop drawings
- Yard handling/dogging operating lift equipment
- Assisting Fabrication team in operations
- Operate Workshop machinery according to SWMS
- Welds components to the appropriate Australian and specified standards.
- Following directives from Senior plant personnel
- Being punctual with start and finish times
- Packing and handling finished products with care and diligence
- Building on existing knowledge
- Working in a safe manner
Salary : $55,328.00
Hourly Rate: $28.00
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **