Are you seeking a full time, permanent job?
Want a job in a growing industry with career progression opportunities?
If you are reliable and hardworking and can commit to working safely and following procedures in a physical job, we would like to hear from you.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum 38 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
- Examine welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
- Change wire, welding, gas tanks as needed.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Monitor, Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying, and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
- Operate forklift, if required and trained.
- Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required
- Being punctual with start and finish times
- Packing and handling finished products with care and diligence
- Building on existing knowledge
- Working in a safe manner
Salary : $59280.00 p.a
Hourly Rate: $30.00 p.h
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **