In this role you will provide high level administrative project support services to the Project Director (Significant Projects) and the delivery support team members to support effective management of the Significant Projects Program within the North Coast Region. The position reports to the Project Manager (Delivery Support).
- Provide high level and confidential administrative support to the Project Director (Significant Projects) and the Delivery Support team, including but not limited to, coordination of project team meetings with secretariat functions, management of the Project Director (Significant Projects) email and calendar and other administration as required.
- Provide Records Management Support for the Project Director (Significant Projects) and the Delivery Support team as required.
- Maintain administrative spreadsheets and/or databases
- High Level of communication skills to coordinate and collate project information
- Ensure all administrative support tasks and processes are undertaken in line with the relevant guidelines, policies and protocols.
- Establish and maintain administrative systems to support the Project Director (Significant Projects) and the Delivery Support team, including but not limited to stakeholder registers and correspondence logs.
- Create and prepare standard project correspondence, using the full suite of Microsoft Office applications.
- Undertaking any other duties relevant to the competency level of the position as required.
- Current holder of Class C driver’s licence
- Knowledge & experience working with the Qld. Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Experience working on large infrastructure projects
- Temp assignment with lucrative remuneration!
- Opportunity for extension
- Queensland government
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.