Reporting to the Senior Supervisor, this challenging and fast paced role requires a highly effective and experienced food processing leader. Covering day and night shifts, overseeing the day to day operations to ensure production is efficient and effective.
- Liaison and coordination with staff, management, planners, maintenance to ensure smooth operations within the Boning Room
- Comply and adhere to safe work practices and SOPs are followed at all times
- Driving a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Maintain productive working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor targets for planned production
- Lead a productive and high performing team
- Self motivated and results driven
- Food Processing experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
- Strong communicator
- Knowledge and understanding of QA and HACCP
- Sound understanding and application of CIP
- Reliable with strong work ethic
- Computer literate with solid literacy and numeracy skills
For more information, please contact Nakita Lima on email@example.com
Please include a cover letter in your application, addressing:
- Leadership and industry experience
- Eligibility to work in Australia
Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.