At FIP Group, we are passionate about providing legitimate and specialised end-to-end staffing solutions to Australian businesses.
Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
About the role:
Multiple Positions - IMMEDIATE START
Our client is seeking experienced Bus Drivers for DIDO/ FIFO ongoing roles based in Bowen Basin.
These roles are for experienced drivers with a SAFETY FIRST focus. Rosters will be 3 weeks on 1 week off with on site accommodation provided whilst rostered.
- Transporting employees to and from camp site to various work sites
- Working split shifts rosters (4am Prestart / 4pm Prestart)
- Preforming Pre and Post departure checks
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test daily whilst rostered
- Provide exceptional customer service to miners and onsite management team
- Completion of daily run sheets
- MUST HOLD CURRENT QLD DRIVER AUTHORITY
- MUST COMPLETE PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL
- Minimum of 2years bus or coach driving experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience working / living in camp sites
- Provide a Current Drivers History report
- Good time management skills
- Working with a well-recognised Passenger Coach Network transport company
- Accommodation and meals provided whilst rostered
- Company uniform provided
- Paid Inductions
- Market leading package and conditions
Please note: Only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted