As part of the FIP Group, PSN are passionate about providing legitimate and specialised end-to-end staffing solutions to Australian businesses.
Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
About the role:
Our client is seeking skilled Bus Drivers (multiple positions available) for DIDO/ paid FIFO for shutdown project roles based in Darwin - there is also the opportunity to work in Queensland and South Australia on an ongoing or project basis if interested.
These roles are for self-starters, that has SAFETY FIRST. 6 week shutdown project and ongoing rosters of 3 weeks on 1 week are on offer, with accommodation (Camp Accommodation) provided whilst Rostered.
- Transporting employees to and from work and camp locations
- Preforming Pre and Post departure checks
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test daily whilst rostered
- Provide exceptional customer service to miners and onsite management team
- Maintaining and conduct basic mechanical services if required
- Completion of daily run sheets
- Ability to use online computer systems for rostering and timesheet purposes
- Hold a current MR or higher drivers licence, with Northern Territory Drivers Authority
- Minimum of 2 years or more bus, coach, or heavy vehicle experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience working / living in camp sites / environment
- Provide a Current Drivers History report
- Good time management skills
- Current federal police check or welling to obtain one
- Working with a well-recognised Passenger Coach Network transport company
- Accommodation and meals provided whilst rostered
- Company uniform provided
- Paid Inductions
- Market leading package and conditions
Please note: Only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted