If you feel stuck looking for a job , or are looking for a change come be a part of one of the main key industry sectors in Australia. Meat processing is an important manufacturing activity in Australia and one of the largest meat processing facilities in Cannon Hill are looking for entry level labourers.
Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life! Don't delay. Get on board today!
About the opportunity:
- Starting entry level rate $25.40
- Full time casual - ongoing
- Upskilling/onsite training
- 10% superannuation
- 38 hours per week (overtime and weekend work available)
With various areas requiring reliable new team members, depending on your previous experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Production work/process line
- Trimming, cutting,
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Operation of equipment and machinery
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
Positions are available for an immediate start following due process.
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **