We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for farm hand, a starting rate of $20.33 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- Milk Harvesting
- Collect cows from paddock to the dairy using machinery supplied and operate it within the farm guidelines
- Follow protocols for any treatments and recording information to meet quality assurance requirements and farm policy
- Animal Husbandry
- Participate in cattle mustering, drafting, transport and application of herd ID program. Adhere to farm policy on handling and welfare of stock.
- Feed Management and Delivery
- Set up, operate and monitor concentrate feed delivery equipment at dairy and elsewhere on farm
- Plant Equipment and Infrastructure Maintenance
- Implement the dairy maintenance schedule including replacement of rubberwear, routine machine testing and maintenance of equipment.
Conditions and Requirements:
- Job requires very good level of physical fitness and stamina.
- Early starts, long days and all weather conditions. 7 days a week, Day Shift only, VERY early starts (3am ish)
- Highly repetitive, process driven work requiring a high attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strict adherence to company policies and procedures .
Salary : $40175.2 p.a
Hourly Rate: $20.33
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted**