- Collaborative team environment
- Newly created role due to company growth
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 100+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 150 staff and 4500 onsite employees.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager of People Integration & Logistics, this role is based in our Brisbane head office in Spring Hill. You will work with our operations team to produce data, trends, reports and an overview of our workforce across Australia.
Working across a mix of HR and Finance data; you will identify areas of improvement and out analytics workflows and dashboards to ensure effective decision-making.
You will be looking to join a collaborative and fun team environment, where your work will make an immediate impact. FIP Group are a growing business, this role also offers career progression and stability.
You area a self-starter who is proactive, with demonstrated time management skills and the ability to be responsive and flexible in line with changing business needs - particularly with regards to ad-hoc and bespoke analysis.
This role requires you to be a highly effective communicator with proven stakeholder engagement skills and a focus on improving the customer experience. You will be confident presenting your work to our senior leadership team, board and/or external stakeholders.
Role & responsibilities:
- Be the point of contact for organizational-wide analytics and reporting requirements for People Integration & Logistics
- Effectively and quickly troubleshoot issues with reporting pipelines to ensure overall data integrity and accuracy of reports
- Support the CEO and COO with ad-hoc analysis, custom report development and highlighting actionable insights from business data
- Support Sales and Operations team with analysis
- Dashboard generation and custom report development
- Liaise with Finance, IT, Sales and Operational teams around key reporting enablers and error debugging
- Curate and maintain relevant system mapping files and tables which drive site-based reports and dashboards
- Draft PowerPoint presentations to communicate changes to the broader organization and any impacted teams
- Degree qualified in either of the areas of Commerce, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics or Finance
- Demonstrated a minimum of 3 years’ data visualization experience with Tableau Desktop (preferred) or Microsoft PowerBI.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Excel, specifically, working knowledge of VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMIFS and INDEX MATCH
- Experience working with data from Finance, ERP, HR and Payroll systems
- Working knowledge of SQL (joins, unions, tables). Experience working with relational databases, query development and database table validation checks (verifying record counts and values for consistency with data source)
- Strong analytic skills related to working with multiple unstructured and disparate datasets (ERP, HR, CSV files)
- Proven critical thinking skills and outstanding problem-solving skills, ability to think on your feet and pre-empt / resolve issues before they arise
- Strong attention to detail and root cause analysis skills
- A passion for continuous improvement
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au