Are you seeking a full time, permanent job?
Looking to be trained and supported?
Want a job in a growing industry with career progression opportunities?
Then we can help you!
We can offer you a full time, permanent job with proper industry training and supportive management. You will be a valued team member, and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum 38 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
About the job:
We are seeking experienced meat workers (boners, slicers and slaughterman) and general entry production workers who value coming to work in a safe and supportive environment, with an Equal Opportunity Employer and are seeking a career path offering stability and rewarding commitment.
With various areas requiring reliable new team members, depending on your previous experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Production work/process line
- Trimming, cutting, boning and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Chiller room operations
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing
- Industrial cleaning
Hourly Rate: $19.49
Salary : $38512
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
Positions are available for an immediate start following due process.
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted