Are you an entry level applicant or an experienced Labourer, Butcher, Boner, Knife Hand or Slaughterman seeking a new job? Or perhaps seeking for an opportunity to build long term career in the Meat Industry?
Would casual on-going full time hours suit your lifestyle?
Then please keep reading…
We have opportunities for casual on-going work for Full time hours with a company based in , Caboolture, QLD.
Joining a safety-focused team environment, you will work with industry professionals to guide and support you so you can end your day with a sense of achievement.
With several opportunities for reliable new team members with varying levels of experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
Please send your current resume demonstrating your ability to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in production, labouring and process work (not mandatory)
- Can work within a team along with positive attitude
- Physically fit and able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment, lifting up to 25kg
- Committed to OHS and following procedures
- Reliable transport.
- Confidently pass Drug Alcohol, Functional and Q Fever Shot
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Provide identification
- Evidence of Full Working Rights in Australia
- Reference checks upon request.
Positions are available for an immediate start following due process.
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.