- Monday to Friday
- Rotating Fortnight Shift: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm then 10pm-6am
- Competitive annual salary of $79,200 (excluding Super)
- Performance-based bonuses and incentives as per company policy
- Lead and manage the production team, assigning tasks efficiently
- Oversee administrative tasks, maintenance, and production data recording
- Act as the primary contact for after-hours breakdowns, coordinating with management
- Conduct safety checks, training sessions, and quality control checks
- Prioritise tasks, maximise production efficiency, and ensure smooth shift transitions
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a food production environment as a Shift Leader
- Strong knowledge of safety protocols, production procedures and packaging processes
- Ability to lead a crew effectively, make decisions on the spot and adapt to changing conditions
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Valid Forklift License
If you possess strong leadership skills, a safety-driven work ethic, and a passion for innovation, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. To express your interest, please click the 'Apply' icon below to submit your updated resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.