We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for farm hand, a starting rate of $20.33 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
- Looking after livestock such as feeding, health observation etc
- Operate farm equipment, including using tractors, irrigating for floods and transporting animals.
- Maintenance and repairs on farm property shelters, fencing etc
- Inventory control and weekly reporting
Salary : $40175.2 p.a
Hourly Rate: $20.33
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience as a farm hand preferred but not essential
- Current Australian drivers license
- Have Q Fever vaccination or be willing to undergo the Q Fever vaccination process
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **