We are looking for qualified Fitter -Welder to work across multiple locations within Australia. This position is full time permanent working 38hours a week.
As a Fitter – Welder, you would see yourself doing the following tasks:
- Review drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings
- Installing fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts to produce machines and equipment
- Examining fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments
- Setting guides and controls on machining tools
- Cutting, threading, bending and installing hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
- Diagnosing faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment
- Erect machines and equipment on-site
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience plus at least AQF Certificate III (or equivalent) or AQF Certificate IV (or equivalent) in relevant discipline.
- Queensland Open manual license
- Mining and civil equipment experience
- Must be able to pass onboarding medical
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **