No experience required. Opportunity for process worker role with immediate start in our Hemmant distribution centre. Morning afternoon shifts available. Full training will be provided.
Payrate: $25.40 - $28.46
You will be a valued team member, and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
Food Process Worker:
With various areas requiring reliable new team members, depending on your previous experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Production work/process line
- Trimming and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Chiller room operations
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing
- Ability to do shift work, Day or Afternoon - tell us your preference
- Access to reliable transport to and from the workplace
- Proven ability working effectively within a team environment
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement
- Proof of working rights in Australia (Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa Certification)
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **