Our client is a well known feedlot located in Jindalee NSW, they are looking for general livestock attendants.
Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- performing a range of housekeeping tasks, including cleaning and maintenance of pens;
- tend to animals including the health and welfare;
- performing basic recording functions, interpret data and communicate findings with Supervisors/ managers;
- operating farm related vehicles, plant, machinery, machine operation and general labour
Hourly Rate: $19.84
Annual Salary: $39203.84
Conditions and Requirements:
- Job requires very good level of physical fitness and stamina, long periods standing, walking and handling animals.
- Early starts, long days and all weather conditions, predominantly outdoors work.
- Highly repetitive, process driven work requiring a high attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy..
- Strict adherence to bio-security provisions and quarantine control procedures, company policies and procedures and food standards and hygiene
- works under direct supervision either individually or in a team environment;
- understands and undertakes basic quality control/assurance procedures including the ability to recognise basic quality deviations/faults; and
- Understands and utilises basic statistical process control procedures.
- routine mustering
- routine fence repairs
- aerial stock sighting
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided - Terms Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.