- Newly created role – national business.
- Key leadership role working directly with CEO.
- Full time, Permanent role.
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 2000 onsite employees.
You enjoy everything operations!
You will have a keen eye for detail and take pride in delivery and you will have exceptional leadership skills to lead our staff during a time of growth.
As the successful candidate, you will have an operations mindset, resourcefulness, and a strong interest in people development, leadership, organizational management, and productivity.
- 10+ years industry experience at management level
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of employment legislation
- Ability to think outside the square and identify opportunities
- Experience in HR – managing a large workforce
- Knowledge of WHS in Australia
- Ability to passionately articulate business purpose, values and plan
- Extensive professional network
- Prior experience leading a team of operations/account managers (or similar)
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager Operations is central to the success of FIP Group. In this role you will be responsible for the day to day business operations, and in ensuring effective and successful management of staff, productivity, quality control and safety measures.
- Lead and model a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery
- Provide high level management supervision and support to staff (team of up to 10 operations managers Australia-wide)
- Provide regular updates and monthly reports
- Lead internal operations meetings
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of FIP Group in alignment with our core values
- Work with the CEO to develop, maintain and review internal policies and procedures, ensuring they are up to date and conform with relevant laws, legislation, and regulations
- Identify quality improvement processes and procedures
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development