We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, award rates for HorticulturalProcess Worker, a starting rate of $19.49 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Push,lift/move 5kg 25kg, heavier weights moved as pairs or groups
- Stand for 8+ hours per day, outdoors in the sun all day
- Working and walking on a farm in the field over uneven terrain
- Regular bending/lifting and repetitive movements
- Harvesting lettuce usingasharp knife
- Understand and follow instructions, processes and procedures
- Read,understandand followsafety,health hygienerules
- Excellent hand/foot/eye coordination for operation of plant equipment
- Clean and sanitise equipment and work areas
- Operatefarmmachinery/equipmentincluding vehicles
Hourly Rate: $19.49
Annual Salary: $38,512
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.