We want you to enjoy a casual role with full time hours working an average of 30- 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for entry level/experienced seafood process worker, a starting rate of $25.40 p/hr + superannuation. Morning afternoon shifts available.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Packing fish and other seafood
- Clean , scale , trim or fillet seafood
- Operation of equipment and machinery for packing
- Clean and sterilize work areas
- General labouring
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in as a packer in meat ,poultry or seafood industry preferred but not essential.
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Should have reliable transport
Salary Range - $25.40 - $32.76 p.h
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Training and progression opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **