- Coordination of Boning Room on a daily basis alongside other supervisors.
- Ensuring that all boning room production meets quality standards, performance measures and targets for planned production. This will include addressing scheduling, efficiency, waste & yields.
- Upholding operational excellence and striving for continuous improvement.
- Maintaining the positive, productive work environment our client prides itself on and upholding morale and participation.
- Ensuring safe work practices and Standard Operational Procedures are followed at all times.
The nature of this role requires someone who is decisive, well-organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will possess great skills in both working with and coordinating teams.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Leading Hand experience in Meat Processing;
- A practical knowledge of QA and HACCP methodologies;
- A proven track record of strong people management ability and communication skills;
- Maintenance troubleshooting and problem-solving experience, with vision for continuous improvement principles;
- A strong work ethic, with the capability to multi task and prioritise;
- The ability to act as a leader and mentor, guiding your team to reaching their production targets.
FIP Group, Australia's leading recruitment and managed workforce service provider. We are a specialist talent acquisition company dedicated to servicing the Australian agribusiness and food processing industries, with proven experience successfully filling roles from blue collar trades through to white collar executives.