- Permanent Full Time Position
- Stability | Great working culture & team - enjoy going to work every day!
- Career Progression - opportunities for further opportunities within the organisation
- South East QLD Business - contracts with Tier 1 Companies - months of work booked in advance
- Great working culture - Family Days, Team BBQ's
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
Working mostly in civil construction, specifically on subdivisions, your role is to lead a small team of Machine Operators and Labourers as they install retaining walls and fences. The team will consist of a machine operator and 2-3 labourers.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Lead a small team of machine operators and labourers.
- Experience operating heavy excavators (20-40T); specifically drilling holes for retaining walls and fences.
- Manage day-to-day works.
- Assist Foreman and Project Managers with delivering projects on time and in budget.
- Ensure worksite is operated safely in accordance with project SWMS.
- Complete documentation and compliance on site as required.
- Participate in meetings, sign-offs, safety inspections, staff meetings & more.
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- 1-2 years experience as a leading hand in a similar role
- Strong planning, leadership and organisation skills
- White card & any other relevant industry tickets
- Self motivated with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ambition and drive to progress in career
- Focus on OHS
Details of the benefits at this company
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Permanent opportunity – career stability
- Great working environment
- Consistent work – months booked in advance
- Awesome company culture – team BBQ’s and family days
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au