Our clients are looking for Skilled MC drivers in varies locations based on the Southside of Brisbane to deliver Dry, Chilled or General freight to their contract sites around Brisbane.
These roles are for self-starters, that has SAFETY FIRST. Shifts available are Early morning, Day and afternoon shifts.
- Current MC licence
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in the Transport / Logistics industry
- Local, Multidrop or Interstate experience
- Must have experience with Road ranger or Synchro gear boxes.
- Excellent reversing skills (Loading docks, loading side bays)
- Experience with Chiller, Ambient or General freight
- Temperature checking (Chiller loads)
- Tug test experience (Mandatory)
- Experience with Red / Green light system at docking bays
- Loading and Unload experience
- Understanding of Chain of Responsibility
- Current clean drivers history report (MUST provide copy)
- Ability to pass a Drug Alcohol test (Urine)
- Current federal police check or welling to obtain one
- Must be physically fit and pass a pre-employment medical.
- Strong customer service skills and well presented.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Completing documentation in a timely and correct manner in accordance with legal requirements in line with company and customer procedures
What you get in return:
- Well maintained trucks
- Working with well recognised retail / FMCG transport companies
- Varies locations around the Southside Brisbane.
- Career longevity for the right fit
- Great team environment
- Overtime offered daily.
- Paid weekly
If you have the above attributes and looking for work life balance APPLY now, and a consultant will contact you to discuss further.