100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade. We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
About the Roles
Based in Toowoomba, our client is currently seeking experienced and detail oriented MIG Welders who are self-driven and mechanically minded.
Full time positions with an immediate start, the successful candidate will hold a trade qualification, or a minimum of 2-5 years proven experience.
- Experienced MIG welding of mild steel.
- Ability to measure, read, communicate, calculate, and interpret drawings.
- Fabrication experience.
- Passionate about welding and delivering quality.
- Ability to work neatly and accurately.
- Great reliability and time management.
- Confident with hand tools and workshop equipment.
- TIG welding advantageous, however not essential.
- MIG Welding.
- Metal Cutting.
- Welding structural and hollow section mild steel plate and components.
- Competent in Operating Mazak CNC machines.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of processes within the team.
- Always adhere to WH&S standards.
- Full-time working hours Mon – Thurs 06:30am– 3:00pm, Fri 06:00am – 12:00pm plus OT
- Great team culture with 90+ staffs on site
- Career progression.