- Great company culture – unique role based onsite in Murray Bridge
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression, supporting an essential industry
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 75+ sites. This role will have you based in Murray Bridge supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 3500 onsite employees.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager (based in Queensland), this role will be responsible for managing day to day operations onsite with a strong focus on the retention and wellbeing of staff whilst maintaining strong relationships with our client and other key stakeholders. The successful applicant will ideally have significant people management experience, understanding of recruitment and onboarding, plus a passion for employee wellbeing.
- Strong understanding of the local community;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with our client and other key stakeholders;
- Experience managing end to end recruitment, onboarding and all other stages of the employee lifecycle;
- Adept administrative and computer skills;
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines;
- Understanding of timesheets/rosters;
- Injury Management understanding;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management / Business Management or a related discipline will be highly regarded (but not essential).
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au