- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 55+ sites. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused Onsite Administrator to work at our site in the Gundagai area.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the role will be responsible for managing day to day operations onsite with a strong focus on the retention and wellbeing of staff whilst maintaining strong relationships with our client and other key stakeholders. No two days will be the same . . . the role is challenging, yet enjoyable – as you work within a great team who provide excellent support to our employees and clients.
- Provide administration support to internal onsite team members
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with our client and other key stakeholders
- Experience managing end to end recruitment, onboarding and all other stages of the employee lifecycle
- Adept administrative and computer skills
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to priorities and manage competing deadlines
- Payroll understanding (ability to reconcile a roster to a timesheet)
- Injury Management understanding
- Work collaboratively to continually improve service offering and meet client requirements
- Administration experience
- Basic MS Office skills and computer literacy
- Certificate in Business, HR or similar
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development