We are seeking an onsite administrator to work at our client location based in Junee, NSW
About the role
Reporting directly to the Onsite Account Manager, the role will be responsible for supporting day to day administrative tasks onsite.
- Provide administration support to internal onsite team members
- Maintain accurate records and collate data for reporting purposes
- Manage employee payroll by working closely with supervisors and our internal payroll team
- Engage our employees working in the plant and be willing to work a flexible roster including early starts as required.
- Work collaboratively to continually improve service offering and meet client requirements
Salary : $42721.12 p.a
Hourly rate : $21.62
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **