- Role available due to an internal transfer
- Key role supporting our growing national workforce – over 4500 employees
- Full time, Permanent role – Tamworth – interstate travel
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 100+ sites. This role will have you based in Tamworth (with some travel required) supporting our national organisation of over 150 staff and 4500 onsite employees.
You are a passionate operations professional!
In this role you will provide operational management and support to your site teams across a geographical region of Australia. You will be a natural relationship builder, with excellent communication and strong influencing skills.
You will have a keen eye for detail and take pride in delivery and support. As the successful candidate, you will have a strong interest in workforce management and ongoing training of our staff, ensuring they can best support our employees onsite.
Our Operations Managers work as the dedicated leader across a specified region; the role is relationship focused – clients and team – as you are the escalation point for your area. With a team of up to 10 direct reports, you will be passionate about mentoring, coaching and developing your people and providing support in response to HR, Safety and Workforce management.
We provide site-based workforces to companies predominately across FMCG, Agriculture and Horticulture industries – so experience in high volume labour environments is essential.
- Confident relationship builder – account management
- 5+ years industry experience (blue collar / production or processing)
- Great understanding of the principles of people leadership
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of employment legislation
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work to operational budget
- Ensure compliance requirements
- Drive continuous improvement
- Lead and model a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery
- Provide high level support to staff and employees
- Provide regular updates and monthly reports
- Attend and contribute to internal operations meetings
- Support operations of FIP Group in alignment with our core values
- Identify quality improvement processes and procedures
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au