We aim to be Australia’s most trusted and respected industry partner providing opportunities for 10,000 people in work.
We are committed to being the go-to supplier of people solutions. We work hard every day to create raving fans.
We provide legitimate and specialist end to end people solutions to increase efficiency and profit.
People; We will achieve our mission with focus of the right people
Safety; We strive for safety and operational excellence
Partnership; We take personal ownership for the partnership between our people and our customers
Commitment; We share mutual trust and respect with our people and our customers and never give up
Engagement; We communicate openly and honestly without people and customers to provide solutions
Quality; We provide legitimate and specialist service of the highest quality in the simplest way
Happiness; we care about ourselves, others, and the company. We are resilient, inspirational, and more productive.
- End to end weekly payroll processing using the FOUNDU platform
- Efficient processing of all payroll transactions
- Collecting data / time sheets, ensuring they have been approved and exceptions verified. Analyse payroll output to confirm authenticity
- Updating and maintaining employee records, including leave, training, enterprise agreements and other relevant documentation
- Ability to interpret awards, NES, and other relevant employment conditions
- Administration of workers compensation payments and superannuation
- Calculate termination pays, pay adjustments, and leave accruals
- Resolving payroll queries
- Ensure payroll compliance
- Administration of payroll transactions in both manual and automated payroll accounting systems
- Establish/maintain employee records
- Process invoices to customers based upon payroll information
- Preferably have two years or more recent experience as a payroll officer
- An aptitude for working with bulk data
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail which your referees will attest to
- Demonstrated proven experience operating in 1500+ employee payroll
- Ability to work efficiently either in a team environment or individually and meet agreed daily KPIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective internal and external customer relationship skills
- High competence with Microsoft Office and payroll systems Please Note: Australian Citizen/Permanent Residents only; a Police Clearance Check will be required; you must be able to provide two professional referees whom you have reported to upon request.