We are currently seeking pick packers for one of our clients based at Elimbah. You will be on a 9 month contract working 30hrs a week.
Duties are based on general labouring tasks and include:
- Packing - fast-paced, physical role, you must be willing to work in all weather conditions (hot and cold weather).
- Food Preparation - involves closely inspecting fresh produce to ensure quality standards are met. Ensure all packaging is the exact weight needed
- Assembly - involves working on a line with repetitive actions.
- Cleaning - food work areas, machinery, equipment, all internal parts of factory and some external areas.
Hourly Rate: $26.73 - $29.94 p.h
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Reliable Transport
- Physically fit and ability to work in a fast paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **