We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering a starting rate of $21.38 p/hr + superannuation for Piggery Attendants.
You will be responsible for undertaking animal husbandry and related tasks to assist with the care and well-being of our livestock on site
Reporting to the Site Manager, the responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining a high-quality environment for the welfare and well-being of our animals;
- Clean accommodation pens, fittings and equipment;
- Tend to routine husbandry of all stock;
- Move, draft and weigh stock;
- Care for sick and/or injured animals; and
- Administer medications when required.
As a key member of this team, the successful applicant must:
- Preferably have animal experience, but not essential;
- Be committed to upholding the highest levels of animal welfare and bio-security;
- Be committed to training and professional development;
- Have a positive attitude towards the intrinsic values of trust, integrity, quality, efficiency and innovation;
- Availability to work rostered weekends and public holidays;
- Be physically fit and able to cope with the physical demands of the role;
- Machinery skills would be an advantage.
Salary : $42,246.88p.a
Hourly Rate: $21.38
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **