We want you to enjoy a full-time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering a starting rate of $21.38 p/hr + superannuation for Poultry Farm Workers.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
- Monitoring bird health
- Record keeping of all flock data and activities
- Ensuring all activities abide with all OHS policies and procedures
- Daily checks , Manure cleaning , Rodent control , shed cleaning
- Weigh chickens
- Egg collection test collected eggs.
To be successful in these roles, you will possess the following attributes:
- Punctuality/adherence to break times
- Personal appearance and hygiene as required by the bio-security and animal welfare requirements of the farm.
- Completion of checklists and daily/weekly tasks
- Accuracy of record keeping
- You may be required to work reasonable overtime to meet operational demands. You must be able to work weekends and public holidays as per a rotating roster.
Salary : $42,246.88 p.a
Hourly Rate: $21.38 p.h
Why work for us?
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **