- ASAP start – potential of permanency
- Morning or Afternoon shifts
- Seafood industry
People Solutions Now are part of FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
If you are looking for an immediate start and ongoing work, with potential to move into a permanent role, this is a great opportunity.
This role is based in Sydney, Western Suburbs; choose between morning shift (6am to midday) or afternoon shift (midday to 8pm).
To be successful for this position you will:
- Have previous experience in food production/processing environment
- Have experience manual handling
- Seafood processing experience is highly regarded
- Be familiar with GMP and HACCP processes and procedures
- Be reliable and consistent
- Have flexible availability (morning or afternoon shifts available)
- Possess great attention to detail
- Have reliable transport to and from work
This is a great opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest food businesses. Full-time hours, with an opportunity of permanent work.
If you have experience working with seafood, it would be very beneficial.
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au