We want you to enjoy a full-time position working an average of 38 hours per week, a starting rate of $28.92 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
- Operate a number of rendering processes, product packaging, wastewater treatment or tank farm
- Maintain their work place and apply good housekeeping procedures
- Start the process, monitor the operation of the process and adjust process settings accordingly
- Take samples and perform quality tests as required
- Accurately complete relevant check sheets particularly in relation to waste water treatment and other production records..
- Blending operation - start and monitor the process,take corrective action as required and close the process
- Adjust process settings as required to the extent authorised
- Monitor the operation of individual plant items, be able to identify abnormal operating conditions and take corrective action as required
- Report to plant supervision problems that may affect the safety of plant, the quality of product or risk to the environment beyond the scope of authorised corrective action
- Move materials by hand or powered mobile plant
Salary : $57,145.92 p.a
Hourly Rate: $28.92 p.h
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **