Outdoor hands-on work to operate minor machinery, vegetation planting while promoting the best practices of company standards.
- Casual role with casual loading.
- Shift hours; 6/6.30am – 2.30/3pm depending on the site for the day.
- Carry out physical work outdoors in all weather conditions and other duties as required responsibilities as directed.
- Use equipment’s as needed with excellent attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensures that all equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed.
- Monitor all tools, equipment in a clean, safe working condition.
- Utilize all required personal protective equipment.
- Requirements: White Card (ideally candidates apply for this)
- chemical spray license.
- skid steer license.
- HR or HC truck license.
- Or experience on small machinery e.g., out front mowers, brush cutters.
- Participate in company sponsored First Aid/CPR
- Keen to gain knowledge of Tree & Plants: identification and relocation requirements & pruning.
If you possess strong leadership skills, a safety-driven work ethic, and a passion for innovation, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. To express your interest, please click the 'Apply' icon below to submit your updated resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.