At FIP Group, we’re looking for people who want to make a difference; work in our Covid-19 quarantine facility in Grantham
- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- 2 weeks on / 1 week off roster (or work only every second rotation = 2 on 4 off)
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
The Queensland Chief Health Officer has mandated that all travellers into Queensland must go into mandatory quarantine for 14 days from the day of their arrival to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. In this role you will be based with our Pacific Island Labour employees in our quarantine facility in Grantham.
You will work rotating shifts with our Quarantine Officers; but you cannot leave the facility during the 14-day period. Accommodation and meals will be included.
About the role
We are currently seeking two Quarantine Officers to work as part of the FIP Group team at the facility. As the Quarantine Officer you will be responsible for managing the safety, risk and compliance of our employees who are under strict Quarantine obligations at the site in Grantham.
- Ensure the location provides a safe environment for all employees
- Be responsible for coordinating activities and responding to any incidents as they occur
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders within government and the non-government sectors that support the operation
- Delivery of food and other supplies to employees within the facility
- Supervising the daily routine of workers and the compliance and registration of daily activities such as cleaning, waste removal, meal delivery and training for our employees.
- FIP Group training – inductions, onboarding and FAQ’s
This role requires you to remain on the facility for the quarantine lockdown duration (14 days).
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Covid-19 Vaccine (this will be supplied by the QLD Government)
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability for 14 days work at the facility; then 1 week off (roster) or every second rotation = 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off (or similar)
- Available to start in May; for multiple intakes of PLS employees to the site in the coming months
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do. In this role you will be paid a day-rate, commensurate with the duties and isolation required
You will receive:
- Competitive day rate
- Accommodation and meals
- Training and development