- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression, supporting an essential industry
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused Recruitment and Retention Officer to work at our Inverell location.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to manage client relationships, build and retain a workforce in a major food processing plant, and identify opportunities to improve service delivery.
You will required to work alongside our Onsite Team and Client by recruiting and retaining our people, maintain accurate records and collate data for reporting purposes to the client. You will engage our employees working in the plant and improve retention by following a touch point process. You must be willing to work a flexible roster including early starts if required.
With guidance from your Operations Manager and Onsite Account Manager you will be working with the Central Recruitment team to meet the site needs.
- Conducting high quality administrative recruitment activities, including:
2. Reference checking, initiating client approvals, organizing medical assessment.
3. Manage candidates from recruiting on boarding and management until exit.
- Understand client requirements and demonstrate ability to drive action to achieve clear outcomes.
- Ability to identify, understand and prioritize issues.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of outcomes, results, actions and continual improvement initiatives.
- Solve and prevent adverse client issues and concerns utilizing onsite relationships and maintain ongoing communication with FIP Group Management Team.
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development