Teys Australia operates six beef processing plants located across the eastern seaboard of Australia at Naracoorte, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth, Beenleigh, Rockhampton and Biloela and are one of the largest beef production facilities in Australia and internationally.
The Brisbane warehouse is located in Hemmant which is just 15km from the CBD. The plant operates a 40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturday's during peak production.
This is an exciting ongoing job opportunity for those who are looking for stable hours and income. All roles are in our cold storage warehouse and involve repetitive work and long hours standing.
Suitable candidates will need to meet any these requirements:
- RF Scanning experience preferred but training provided to the right candidates
- Forklift licence highly regarded - experience is not essential
- Experience with pick/packing
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Physically fit to perform manual handling work, and long hours standing
- Able to pass drug test, alcohol test and functional assessment
- Own transports to and from work
- Punctual, reliable and highly motivated
Salary range- $20.43 -23.49 p.h
Shift Timings - 5am -2pm or 2pm to 11pm
What can we offer you:
- Immediate start
- On the job training with an opportunity to become a Forklift Operator
- Safe and Friendly work environment
- Stable hours and income
Please click APPLY NOW!