We want you to enjoy a casual role with full time hours working an average of 30- 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for entry level/experienced seafood process worker, a starting rate of $20.33 p/hr + superannuation. Morning and afternoon shifts available.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Prepare seafood by skinning, trimming, washing, gilling, gutting, filleting, shucking, descaling, cooking, smoking, preserving and/or canning fish, shellfish and molluscs.
- Operates machines which slice, peel, skin and crumb seafood.
- Counts and packs prepared seafood for freezing.
- Packs frozen seafood blocks into cartons after freezing, in order to prepare stock for dispatch.
- Loads seafood products into trucks.
- Cleans and sanitises equipment and work areas.
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in as a packer in meat ,poultry or seafood industry preferred but not essential.
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Should have reliable transport
Salary Range - $40175.2
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Training and progression opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **