Advance your career with one of Australia's most successful Meat Processing facilities located at Oakey, QLD. You will be working for a progressive company that offers a stable and friendly working environment with permanent and casual positions for qualified and experienced applicants.
- Perform beef boning operations according to company standards and guidelines
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment, following strict hygiene and safety protocols
- Utilise knives efficiently to separate beef carcasses into various cuts
- Focus and strong understanding of safety
- Use and share your strong knowledge of beef cuts and portioning techniques
- Cert II or Cert III Meat Processing desirable, but not essential
- Be physically fit and have the ability to conduct repetitive motion tasks
- Have previous experience boning beef
- Safety focused
- Be reliable, punctual and flexible - early starts required
- Confidently pass PEM and/or be Q-fevered
Permanent $23.65 to $24.63 per hour (Level 3 to 5)
Casual $29.56 to $30.78 per hour plus super
(Monday – Friday)
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply' icon below to submit your updated resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.