We want you to enjoy a full-time casual position working an average of 38 hours per week.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement.
Seeking Skilled Knife hands who hold full working rights to work for a well-known Brisbane based beef processor and exporter whose goal is to achieve worlds best practice in environmental sustainability, animal welfare, beef production, meat processing, employee health, safety and well-being and customer satisfaction by striving for continuous improvement.
About the opportunity:
- Full time casual ongoing
- Upskilling/onsite training
- 9.5% superannuation
- 38 hours per week (overtime and weekend work available)
- Free onsite parking
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following
- Trimming, cutting, boning and slicing
- Relevant Knife experience
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- Performing duties associated with the positionavailable, and be willing to assist, develop, and utiliseskills in other areas of the business
- Able to do manual handling work that involves standing for long periods with some repetitive tasks
- Should possess minimum 1 year of experience as a Knife hand (Beef/Lamb)
- Should be able to adhere to client requirements and safety polices
- Well-developed knife handling and technical skills, including knife sharpening
- Be extremely safety conscious
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
Positions are available for an immediate start following due process.