About the Role
As a Stockyard Attendant your duties are based on general labouring tasks including:
- Housekeeping tasks, including cleaning and maintenance of pens
- Tend to cattle, including health and welfare
- Performing basic recording functions
- Physical fitness and comfortable working with cattle
- Reliable transport to work
- Confidently pass PEM and QFevered
Shifts: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
$28.26 - $29.56/hr (depending on experience)
If you feel you are suitable and match to the above criteria, click apply now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered. We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.