Our client is an Australian owned company that deals with design and manufacture of quality electrical wiring harnesses and assemblies. We are currently seeking Factory hands to start at our client site in Ararat, VIC.
- Being able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
- Excellent manual handling and repetitive motion abilities
- Adherence to safety requirements and company policies
- Assembling circuits and harnesses to a high quality (50PPM or less)
- Assembling circuits and harnesses effectively (within factory time)
- Accurate time and record keeping
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work effectively in a team
- Sound mechanical aptitude with a high quality awareness
Conditions and Requirements:
- Should have full work rights in Australia
- Willing to undergo pre-employment medical
Salary : $40175.2 p.a
Hourly Rate: $20.33
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Opportunity for overtime
- Full-time Permanent role
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered.
If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now!' icon below to submit an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability to this role.
** We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted **