- Monday to Friday – 6pm start time
- Approx 1 hour from Bundaberg or Maryborough
- Privately-owned FMCG processing facility – superior products
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group are a specialist end-to-end recruitment business. We have a proven track record having been the preferred supplier of many national brands and smaller operations as their first-choice supplier of staff for over a decade.
About the role
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Loadout Supervisor is accountable for the team performing the daily handling, packing and loading of meat products in accordance with the varying client requirements.
This is a full-time permanent position, working the evening shift Monday to Friday.
- Leadership of the abattoir loadout team in the execution of the packing and order activities.
- Develop efficient work schedules to achieve production targets
- Supervise and cross-check orders prior to loading
- Co-ordinate activities to ensure compliance with OH&S, environmental and industrial standards
- Oversee loadout of product into transport vehicles, containers or refrigerated storage
- Identify and comply with regulatory requirements for loadout including security arrangements for containers and trucks
- 3+ years’ loadout experience
- 1+ year leadership experience
- Heavy vehicle license
- Forklift license
- Familiarity with loadout process including AUS-MEAT requirements/outcomes
- Able to explain training materials to operating staff
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills