- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression, supporting an essential industry
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and focused HR Administrator to work at our Tamworth.
About the role
This role is due to grow and has great career progression opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Onsite Account Manager, the role will be responsible for managing day to day HR administration, with a strong focus on the retention and wellbeing of staff whilst maintaining strong relationships with our client and other key stakeholders.
The successful applicant will ideally have significant administration experience, and;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with our client and other key stakeholders;
- Experience managing onboarding and all other stages of the employee lifecycle;
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to priorities and manage competing deadlines;
- Payroll understanding, ability to reconcile timesheets;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or a related discipline will be highly regarded (but not essential).
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au